Job Title: Test Technician
Hours: Monday - Friday Rotational shifts every 2 weeks (06:00 - 14:00 and 14:00 - 22:00)
Job type: Temp - perm
Salary: £12 per hour
Manpower are pleased to be recruiting on behalf of our client for Test Technician based in Luton.
Our client is a global leader in their field, they provide sustainable solutions that help their customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical power - more safely, more efficiently, and more reliably.
Duties will include:
- Using test / measurement equipment such as bench power supplies, multi-meters and oscilloscopes.
- Conducting end of line testing and writing up of test reports.
- Sharing knowledge within Test Technicians team. You will ensure that test work is delivered in a safe, timely and repeatable manner while capturing good quality data.
- Be able to follow up written Test procedure or verbal instruction to carry out all testing activities, including test setup, instrumentation and test rig operation.
- HNC or equivalent NVQ Level 3 in an Engineering subject or background with Electronics
- Computer literacy - Microsoft Office
- Interpretation of Engineering drawings
- Experience soldering. Not essential, training can be provided.
- Fault finding to component level
- Able to work well in a team as well as individually
- Open to learning and developing new skills