Our client, one of the UK's leading Energy providers is looking to recruit an experienced Administrative Support within the Nuclear Decommissioning Finance Team.
Key Skills & Experience
- This role requires a proactive, methodical and adaptable team player with excellent interpersonal and customer focused skills and with an eye for detail.
- The ability to work collaboratively in a team and on own initiative
- The ability to manage own work load and prioritise appropriately in line with objectives
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing and in person
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines while handling multiple tasks
- Experienced in MS Office such as Excel and Word
There are a broad range of activities this role will undertake in supporting the various activities within the Nuclear Decommissioning Finance team, note this list is not exhaustive:
- Responsibility for the monitoring of key team mailboxes and actioning requests as appropriate
- Administering timesheet data input which is a critical input to enable accurate and timely cost recovery
- Running of key reports from various systems
- Supporting the data integrity checks and controls around information used in our external reports and submission to ensure its accuracy
Please note; if successful you will be employed by Manpower working on a temporary ongoing basis with scope for extension. Our client are operating a Hybrid working model, therefore the need to be onsite a number of days a week is essential but there is scope to WFH. You will be expected to undertake a drugs and alcohol test as well as be security checked to BPSS and CTC Level.
Key Benefits working with Manpower:
* 36 days holiday accrual (pro-rata) including bank holidays
* Company pension scheme
* Access to client facilities onsite
* Access to Manpower's online training platform 'powerYOU', giving you access to hundreds of online training courses
* Opportunity to be selected for additional upskilling and career support through Manpower's MyPath programme
* Dedicated Manpower Account Specialist to provide support during your assignment