Sales Advisor - Guildford
Are you looking for a truly unique role where no day is the same? A hybrid role: part customer service, part sales and part facilities management?
One of the leading self-storage groups in the UK are expanding their Sales team in Guildford, with endless opportunities for growth and further development, this a fantastic opportunity. This huge brand prides themselves on their excellent customer service which has made them one of the most recognised brand names in the storage industry. To succeed in this role, you must be able to provide great customer service (both face to face and on the phone), have strong administration skills and be confident in up-selling products/services.
- Organising work, planning, and prioritising tasks.
- Maintain a positive outlook, working on initiative and demonstrating a committed and flexible approach.
- Work within a great team to deliver results.
- Maximises sales at every opportunity through promoting the products and services available and ensuring that standards of service consistently exceed customer expectations.
- Demonstrate an awareness of competitor activity, proposing ideas and suggestions for improvements and supporting marketing activity to promote the store.
- Maintaining the cleanliness and presentation of the store, conducting regular maintenance checks and complying with Company Health and Safety and Security procedures.
- Accurately complete store administration and assist in preparing and conducting weekly and monthly tasks.
- Continually reviews own performance and requesting feedback, whilst seeking opportunities to take on new learning.
- Strong communication
- Friendly Personality
- Team Player
- Attention to Detail
- Negotiation Skills
- Confident in Up-selling
- Time Management
- A genuine interest in helping people.
40 hours per week - any 5 out of 7 days, working a mixture of early and late shifts covering the stores opening and closing times.
Monday to Friday: 8:30am to 5:30pm
Saturday: 9:00am to 5:30pm
Sunday: 10:00am to 4:00pm
- Salary £21,897 per annum (OTE £24,086)
- Quarterly bonuses averaging around 10-12% a year of salary
- 28 days holidays (including bank holiday)
- Your birthday off work!
- Great pension and share save schemes
- Travel benefits - cycle to work scheme/ free on site parking and season ticket loans
- Extended maternity pay, shared parental leave and adoption leave
- Nurturing career support such as comprehensive induction training, development programmes, on-line resources, apprenticeships, workshops, and days off for volunteering
This company is creating a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone is considered, if you can portray the right attributes, you could start a fantastic opportunity in a happy thriving new workplace!