Manpower is currently recruiting a Forklift Driver / Warehouse staff to work for our client based in Over, just on the outskirts of Cambridge. You will be joining at a busy time as our client is rapidly expanding their workforce. The role will be overseeing all inbound / outbound deliveries in warehouse storage, as well as picking and packing orders. These duties will also involve working within their on site booking team so strong interpersonal skills are essential
Forklift license is desirable, but not essential.
Hours of work are Monday - Friday 9AM or 8.30AM start 37.5 hours a week. Pay scale is £19,000 - 23,500 depending on experience.
- Loading and unloading of trailers and lorries
- Keeping the yard clean and tidy
- Completing all administration to a high level of accuracy for inbound and outbound deliveries
- Carrying out safety checks#, including forklift safety checks
- Reporting of hazards or accidents
- Develop and maintain positive customer relationships
- Adhere to health and safety policy, and other requirements relating to the care of equipment
- Data input onto internal systems
If you have a counterbalance license or warehouse experience and looking to further your career or take on more responsibilities then we would like to hear from you.
Click apply or call Marius on 07483931988