Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
Location: Warrington, Cheshire WA3 6YD (Hybrid working)
Compensation: Excellent Salary + Benefits
Role Type: Full time / Permanent
Job ID: SF44617
We are currently looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join the team at Warrington. You will work with key internal stakeholders, clients, and suppliers/subcontractors to drive both strategic values and operational excellence through all levels of the business.
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor, with strong people management and commercial consultancy expertise, to support our specialist services unit in Warrington. You should have experience in managing change control, and have strong interpersonal skills as you will required to liaise with stakeholders and project and delivery teams.
What will you be doing?
- Managing change control
- Checking valuations
- Interfacing with stakeholder, and project and delivery teams
- Some bidding
The experience you'll bring
- QS degree or extensive experience as a QS
- Facilities management background is preferred but not essential
- Experience with CEMAR is beneficial
- Experience with NEC contracts would be beneficial
- Any bidding experience is useful
What a role with Cavendish Nuclear offers?
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Competitive money purchase pension scheme with life assurance
- Share ownership scheme
- Access to make a difference for a sustainable environment for future
- A tailored personal development and training programme.
- Autonomy. Trusted and empowered to deliver and be your best.
About Cavendish Nuclear
Cavendish Nuclear is the UK's leading nuclear services company, with a highly-skilled workforce and a growing international presence. Our people innovate to make nuclear safer, faster, at lower cost across all aspects of the nuclear energy lifecycle.
Armed Forces Covenant
We are proud to support the Armed Forces community by honouring the Armed Forces Covenant. Visit our website to find out more.
All applications should be made online.
We are committed to building an inclusive culture and strive to attract talent who thrive in an inclusive and flexible working environment. If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages, please let us know and will respond in a way that best fits your specific needs.
Please follow the link to find out more about how COVID-19 is impacting Recruitment and On-boarding for applicants.