Job Title: Logistics Supervisor
Salary: £24,000 per annum
Hours: 39 hours per week Monday - Friday
Job type: Permanent
Manpower are pleased to be recruiting on behalf of our client in Luton for Logistics Supervisor to join their team on a permanent basis.
Our clients management division continuously plans, optimises and manages our customers' supply chain networks in transport and network management.
They are looking for a talented candidate who shares their enthusiasm for Supply Chain management.
What will your new challenge look like?
As a member of the team, you will be in charge of the execution of transport within their customers' logistics network in order to ensure the availability of goods. Your main duties on this post will include the following:
- Guarantee the proper execution of daily operations at all stages of transport via TMS.
- Ensure the role of customer service by performing tasks such as managing transport orders and communicating with customers/partners.
- Process transport anomalies by ensuring that information about these anomalies is communicated to the customer and other stakeholders.
- Provide solutions in case of transport delays.
- Participate in the continuous optimisation of their customers' logistics networks.
- Significant experience in the transportation industry with an appeal for customer service.
- Ability to quickly prioritise tasks during periods of high volume of work while communicating in a proactive, friendly and solution-oriented manner.
- Confirmed user of the MS Office package with good oral and written communication in English.
- Interest in the logistics sector and enjoy working in a dynamic, virtual and international environment.
As a member of a very international, fast-growing company with a dynamic corporate culture, you will benefit from a competitive base salary, an attractive bonus system and an interesting benefits package.