Job Title: Course Designer (Automotive)
Location: MOD Lyneham | Chippenham | Wiltshire | SN15 4XX
Compensation: £36,107 - £39,493.00 (After 12 months) + Benefits
Role Type: Full time / Permanent
Job ID: SF44776
This is your opportunity to join Babcock International as a Course Designer. As a Course Designer you will be predominantly responsible for the design, development and maintenance of Automotive technical courses. You will also be required to work on the underpinning academic courses and management courses at REME Arms School.
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for a self-motivating and reliable individual who has strong interpersonal skills and the ability to manage people. You will be a strong communicator, team player and have the ability to use your own initiative.
What will you be doing?
Your main duties will include
* Design and develop training courses from Training Objectives (TOs) produced by our client.
* Produce controlled Course Training Package (CTP) documents for both equipment and career courses in accordance with the Defence Systems Approach to Training.
* Produce and evaluate précis, examinations and assessment packages
* Carry out any other tasks as directed by your Line Manager.
The experience you'll bring
* You'll need to come from a technical background,
* Working knowledge of IT systems and Microsoft packages.
* The ability to work on your own when required
* Working within a quality management system
* Build report with SME's experience
* It would be desirable to hold a degree or HND
* Knowledge of training delivery teaching
* You will need to satisfy security requirements. This may require you to hold or be eligible/capable of achieving 'Security Check' (SC) clearance.
What a role with Babcock offers?
* Generous holiday entitlement
* Competitive money purchase pension scheme with life assurance
* Access to make a difference for a sustainable environment for future
* Share ownership scheme
* A tailored personal development and training programme.
* Autonomy. Trusted and empowered to deliver and be your best.
* We are happy to talk about flexible working. Please ask about alternative patterns of work at interview.
For more than a century, Babcock the Aerospace and Defence Company, has been trusted to deliver bespoke, highly-skilled engineering services. We help customers in the UK and around the world to improve the capability, reliability and availability of their most critical assets within the four market sectors of Marine, Land, Aviation, and Nuclear, underpinned by a deep understanding of technology integration, unique infrastructure, and specialist training.
Armed Forces Covenant
We are proud to support the Armed Forces community by honouring the Armed Forces Covenant. Click apply to find out more.
All applications should be made online.
We are committed to building an inclusive culture and strive to attract talent who thrive in an inclusive and flexible working environment. If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages, please let us know and will respond in a way that best fits your specific needs.
Please follow the link when you apply to find out more about how COVID-19 is impacting Recruitment and On-boarding for applicants.
Closing Date: 29th June 2022