Three exciting opportunities have arisen for NDT Technicians to join our client based in Feltham (TW13). These are temporary roles until November 2022 working 4 on 4 off 12 hour shifts 6.30am - 6.30pm, paying £32.50 per hour PAYE only.
**This role requires a Drug Screening before starting on site**
- Read and Understand Work Instructions, Component Maintenance Manuals (C.M.M.), Operating Procedures and Customer Spec.
- Carryout NDT inspection of W&B components Inspect to the NDT W&B manuals Carryout daily checks within NDT cells Ensure all equipment is in calibration & Functional.
- Willing to participate in Regulatory and company audits
- Work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Carryout other tasks when required in Wheel/Brake cells Find ways to continuously improve processes within department
- Work to strict company health & safety polices to pass NDT exams in required disciplines Know and understand risk assessments associated with task, including any Task Risk Assessment or CoSHH Assessment referenced in the WI.
- Works accurately and efficiently on individual assignments or as an active team member. Performs job duties on various shifts in response to customer needs.
- Demonstrate Knowledge and understanding of Process Paperwork and Parts Control. Understand and carry out (IAW C.M.M & NDT Manuals)
- The ability to use various measuring equipment (Vernier's) Write new NDT techniques when required Maintain personal NDT hours required to sustain certification
- Tests aircraft wheels & brakes and components in Ultrasonics
Skills and Experience
- Ideally have current Aerospace EN4179/NAS410 or PCN within UT, ET, PT, and MT disciplines. Be able to produce documented and certified previous OJT hours
- Eddy Current Aerospace Experience Level 2
- Must have Aerospace Experience
- Three or more years related field in a high production, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to read and comprehend blueprints and technical publications to perform duties in compliance with customer requirements.
- General knowledge of precision measuring tools with skills and prior work experience in hydraulics or pneumatics, knowledgeable in an electronic environment.
- Knowledge and experience with personal computer systems.
- Experience in TQ environment desirable.