Job Title: Apprenticeship Coordinator
Location: Battlesbury Barracks, Warminster, GB, BA12 9DT
Compensation: £28,000 rising to £28,500 after probation period + benefits
Role Type: Full time / Permanent
Job ID: SF45031
We are currently looking for an Apprenticeship Coordinator to join our business, here at Warminster. If you're passionate about the Army, have experience in the Military sector and would like to pass on your knowledge and experience to deliver apprenticeship training we want to hear from you.
Babcock International Group is a FTSE 250 business and is the UK's leading engineering support services organisation.
Our Skills & Learning business is one of the UK's largest private sector providers of vocational and skills training. We work in partnership with major employers across the Service and Engineering sectors to help develop their people.
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for a confident, self-motivated individual with a flexible approach and strong work ethic. You'll have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, fantastic organisational skills, as well as the ability to deliver high quality and engaging classroom learning.
What will you be doing?
In this role you'll be responsible for supporting a caseload of learners who are currently studying Field Army apprenticeships and qualifications. Your role will be contributing towards the achievement of apprenticeship program targets through the delivering, assessing and/or monitoring standard's, supporting their learner journey from enrolment to completion. This is a very rewarding role and together, we could save lives.
What the role involves:
* Assessing Learner work and other activities and feedback on progress towards completion of all relevant paperwork for the induction process as laid down by company policy and procedures and delivery profiles, ensuring that details are passed on to administration and the relevant company offices as learners are posted.
* Delivery of training for underpinning knowledge to support Learners' successful completion of units towards their Apprenticeship Programme.
* Carrying out training/coaching reviews with learners at intervals in accordance with ESFA and Company guidelines.
* Completing all relevant paperwork for the apprenticeship process as laid down by company policy and procedures, ensuring that details are passed on to administration and the relevant company offices as learners are posted.
* Acting as a mentor and or coach to Learners, offering information, advice and guidance as required.
* Reporting to Line Manager on a regular basis to advise of any outstanding reviews or potential suspension of learners, so as to support the management of 'Maximum Contract Value'.
* Advising Line Manager of any incidents involving learners where additional support may be necessary.
The experience you'll bring
* Previous Military experience is essential
* Desirable - TAQA / cava qualification
* Delivered training / assessor
* The ability to develop positive working relationships with individuals at all levels
* The ability to train others with energy and enthusiasm and provide the environment where learners feel motivated
* Must hold or have the ability to obtain DBS security clearance
Should you be successful and invited to interview you will be required to complete a criminal declaration form. Please note this does not disqualify you from the role.
What a role with Babcock offers?
* Generous holiday entitlement
* Competitive money purchase pension scheme with life assurance
* Share ownership scheme
* Access to make a difference for a sustainable environment for future
* A tailored personal development and training programme.
* Autonomy. Trusted and empowered to deliver and be your best.
* We are happy to talk about flexible working. Please ask about alternative patterns of work at interview.
About Babcock Training
With a rich history of service excellence, Babcock is a trusted name across the training and apprenticeships market. We have an enviable track record in delivering intelligent and compelling workforce development solutions and are one of the UK's largest and most reputable training providers.
Our solutions range from bespoke, employer-led apprenticeship programmes to pioneering digital simulations and we work closely with all of our customers to reflect their organisational needs. Supporting both private and public sector businesses, a customer focused solution is at the heart of who we are, consistently putting the employer brand at the forefront of programme design.
Armed Forces Covenant
We are proud to support the Armed Forces community by honouring the Armed Forces Covenant. Click apply to find out more.
Closing Date: 5th July 2022