Manpower are currently recruiting a for a permanent Recycling operative for our client based in Ilkeston Derbyshire.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global leader in their industry.
Hours of work are nights 22.00 - 06.30 Monday - Thursday / 22.00 - 06.00 Friday
24 days holidays plus bank holidays
As a Recycling Operator you will be expected to run the machines in the Recycling Department in accordance with the plan provided, assist in development and maintenance of the Health and Safety standards and maintain good communication standards with the Department Management Team.
- To run the machines in the Recycling Department in accordance with the plan.
- Maintain good levels of housekeeping in the Recycling Area.
- Continually strive to develop the Health and Safety standard within the business; including participation in third party audits, internal behavioural audits, risk assessments and safety initiatives.
- Maintain the quality level of the material being produced.
- Ensure all practices and operations are carried out in a safe manner. Report all accidents and incidents in accordance with procedures and ensure that housekeeping is maintained to the agreed standard.
- Maintain all aspects of the Department 6S programme.
- Actively participate in Continuous Improvement projects to support improved performance in the Department.
Use of core cutting machine as required
- Work with the Production Manager to introduce and maintain Process Procedures (SOPs) for all tasks in the Recycling area.
- Work with the site engineering team to deliver effective Maintenance schedules for the Recycling machines.
- Load and unload the de-bagging machine as required
- Load and unload the baling machine as required.
- Conduct training on the use of the recycling machines when required
- Operate flexibly within the Production Department when requested by the Shift Management Team.
Full and up to date Fork Lift Truck licence (reach and Counterbalance) would be an advantage.
- A good knowledge and experience of the Recycling process.
- Good administrative and business systems knowledge.
Apply now or call 01159470277 and speak to Ellen!!!