Are you a proactive, self-motivated individual with strong customer service skills?
Do you have previous export experience?
Our manufacturing client based on Walton Summit, Preston are currently looking to recruit an Export Coordinator. The customer service team are responsible for processing customer orders and seeing the orders through to dispatch. You will be creating documentation for export/import goods and liaising with the customers regarding any issues/concerns. Part of your role will also be to assist with completion of export documents to EU and other destinations along with administrative tasks within this fast paced demanding environment.
- Input orders into Export Documentation Package - Good numerical skills - able to calculate net gross and cubes for shipping documents
- SAP experience is advantageous
- Excel and Word knowledge
- Prepare to Pack samples for export
- Prepare export documents
- Busy sales export office to be able to work accurately under pressure
- Obtaining freight quotes and booking from carriers
- Obtaining certificates of shipment
- Dangerous goods experience would be an advantage
- Awareness of customs procedures.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday - 35 hours per week
Should you be interested in this role or would like to know more please click apply now!