EXPORT CUSTOMER SERVICE CO-ORDINATOR
Are you a proactive, self-motivated individual with strong customer service skills?
Do you have previous export experience?
Our manufacturing client based on Walton Summit, Preston are currently looking to recruit a Customer Service Export Coordinator. The customer service team are responsible for processing customer orders and seeing the orders through to dispatch. You will be creating documentation for export/import goods and liaising with the customers regarding any issues/concerns. Part of your role will also be to assist with completion of export documents to EU and other destinations along with administrative tasks within this fast paced demanding environment.
- Input orders into Export Documentation Package - Good numerical skills - able to calculate net gross and cubes for shipping documents
- SAP experience is advantageous
- Excel and Word knowledge
- Prepare to Pack samples for export
- Prepare export documents
- Busy sales export office to be able to work accurately under pressure
- Obtaining freight quotes and booking from carriers
- Obtaining certificates of shipment
- Dangerous goods experience would be an advantage
- Awareness of customs procedures.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday - 35 hours per week
Should you be interested in this role or would like to know more please click apply now!