Reception/Front Desk Administrator, 30-35k
Dublin 22 - Clondalkin
This role is an ideal fit for an organised individual who is a team player with a passion for customer service and excellent interpersonal skills. This role also has an administration function with a requirement for strong data entry skills and an ability to compile reports.
Our client is a growing Irish facilities management company who is seeking quality candidate to provide strong support to our customers and office team. We see this as a developing role, so a background in reception, customer service and/or administration is ideal.
- Screening phone calls, responding or delegating to insure timely response.
- Meet and greet clients and guests in a professional manner.
- Schedule meetings, manage boardroom calendar.
- Handle day to day administrative responsibilities.
- Organisation of travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Maintaining files and registers.
- Responsible for filing, copying and scanning.
- Preparing spreadsheets and presentations in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Compiling reports in Power BI.
- Collating work sheets and reports from direct employees & sub-contractors.
- Processing worksheets and reports - detail checking and uploading to our inhouse system.
- Must be fluent English speaker and be permitted to work in Ireland
- 1-2 years' experience in a similar role
- Organizational, attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Good MS Office Skills, especially Excel
- Excellent communication and customer care skills
- Team player with a proactive outlook and ability to multitask
Join us today, for further info call on: 01 6455218 or email: email@example.com