Telemarketing Team Leader
Salary: £30,000 per annum (OTE £14,000)
Full Time: US Working Hours 3PM-11PM Mon-Fri
Manpower is currently recruiting for a Telemarketing Team Leader on behalf of our client MVF - this is a permanent position starting on 6th July 2022. This role is on the US Telemarketing Team working remotely from 3PM - 11PM Monday to Friday. Equipment will be provided.
MVF is an award-winning customer generation business supplying some of the world's leading brands with high volumes of new customers in over 45 countries. In 2020 MVF were ranked 1st in the UK in the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For List, and even won a special award for their commitment to their people's learning and development.
MVF help people navigate complex buying decisions, driving more sales globally than anyone else. For their customers, this means they can trust their brands again and again to help them buy from suitable clients. For their clients, this means they rely on them to bring them unrivalled numbers of new customers who are prepared and ready to buy.
You will be responsible for both the day-to-day operation of your team, their performance and development. You will work across multiple products and will be able to collect data, share learning's and feedback across the wider business for optimal performance going forward. You will partner with stakeholders across both the Contact Centre and MVF as a whole including the People Team, Sales and Marketing Operations to support MVF's mission to accelerate our client's growth by building the world's most effective marketing platform.
You will be able to spot opportunities for us to generate higher value leads for our clients resulting in additional revenue for MVF in both the short term, but also long term by embedding ourselves in our client's sales funnel.
As a Telemarketing Team Lead, you will have:
- Experience of working in a Contact Centre with a sales focus, ideally outbound calling. Outsourced client facing experience, would be of particular interest.
- Evidence of strong people, team leadership and management skills, with proof you have created a high performing team who have delivered operational excellence.
- Committed to delivering a consistent high volume and high performance to be truly world class.
- Inquisitive with a love of innovation, always looking for ways to do things differently.
- An inspirational leader with high energy, always inspiring positivity across their team
As a member of the MVF teams you will receive the following benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Life insurance
- Pension scheme
- Well-being programme
If you think this is the role for you please don't hesitate to apply.