Manpower Logistics are looking for a Customer Service and Operations Co-Ordinator for our client on Immingham Docks.
The ideal candidate must have a strong level of communication skills, both on the telephone and via email, as they will liaise with customers and clients on a regular basis. The role will also include general administrative duties such as data entry, so good IT skills are a must (Including Office 365). Experience in Logistics would be beneficial however it is not essential. You will need your own transport to access the site.
- Booking in deliveries
- Managing allocated numbers for deliveries
- Inputting bookings and accepting bookings on internal system
- Updating customer systems with tracking information
- Checking that cargo has been import cleared
- Contacting brokers to ensure no issues
- Keeping in close contact with delivery points, customers and overseas offices and advising of any issues in a timely manner
Days: Monday - Friday
Hours: 8am - 5pm
If you are interested in this position, please apply with your CV or call 01472 361616.