- Salary: £27.00 per hour (DOE)
- Location: London Victoria
- Duration: Temporary, 6 months
- Hours: 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm
Manpower have a fantastic new opportunity for the right candidate to become a Paid Search Analyst, working with our client, a FTSE 100 Credit Card Company based in the heart of London.
In this role you will be responsible for supporting the development of our client's marketing programs to drive acquisition growth. The role will focus on biddable digital marketing channels and be responsible for managing sophisticated multi-market programs across EMEA and various other markets.
- Ownership of multi-market prospect and customer facing campaigns on Paid Search
- Manage Google and Microsoft Ads Paid Search campaigns, maximizing net income delivered through the channel
- Use Paid Search bid management software (Search Ads 360) to centrally manage campaigns for several markets and ensure that tracking is set up correctly
- Work with Performance Channel Manager and the Performance Channel Analytics team to create and implement data-led strategies for the international markets that deliver against the marketing plans
- Present strategies and plans to internal stakeholders in the markets and other central teams
- Monitor internal and external digital trends and technologies to continually improve the program and maintain competitive advantage
- Building and maintaining relationships with markets and supporting agencies
- Experience managing Paid Search campaigns in-house or agency-side
- Passion and willingness to learn about digital marketing
- Strong understanding of other digital marketing media such as Google or Facebook
- Experience of managing stakeholders in a matrix environment
- University degree or better in relevant area preferred but not essential
If you feel that you fit the above criteria and would like to work in a vibrant, forward thinking environment, then apply here today!