We are recruiting for an Accounts Payable Administrator to work for a large education establishment based in Bath.
Working as an Accounts Payable Administrator you will support the Accounts Payable Team Leader in all aspects relating to the processing and payment of incoming supplier invoices.
Duties will include:
- Assisting with the maintenance and the update of the web-based ordering system.
- Helping with the delivery of effective and efficient invoice processes
- Ensuring the timely and accurate payments to suppliers.
- Assisting the Accounts Payable Team Leader with ensuring that all CHAPS and foreign payments are processed and completed accurately and on a timely basis.
- To assist with the management of external supplier accounts within all ledgers.
- Actively manage aged creditors, debit balances, unmatched items and duplicate payments
- Respond to enquiries and provide specialist support and advice by responding to enquiries (in person, by telephone, email or letter) in a professional timely and customer-focused manner.
- Assist with month-end activities in line with the agreed month-end close timetable.
- Assist with the completeness of reporting pack covering all Accounts Payable Ensure monthly pack is available for review in accordance with the agreed timetable.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to prioritise and schedule own workload in the face of conflicting demands, and the ability to meet set deadlines within the agreed timetable.
This is a hybrid role with both working from home and the office a requirement.
Initially this role is until the end of September, but it may be extended.
Immediate Starts Available.