Due to continuing success and growth, we have a great new opportunity for a Site Manager to work on upcoming project in Meath.
The opportunity will be suitable for someone who has 5+ years' experience including residential construction. Reporting to the Contracts Manager you will play a key role, developing your skills and experience as a successful Site Manager within our Construction Engineering department.
- Reading, interpretation and providing clear communication of construction drawings on site for layouts, material measurements etc.
- Effectively influencing the progress on sites and ensuring programme deadlines are met.
- Developing effective relationships and dealing with clients and subcontractors.
- Working closely with all other team members to ensure that the Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety aspects of the work are adhered to during your project phase on site.
- Continually developing your knowledge in the industry, communicating and implementing best practice guidance to line managers and relevant staff.
- Maintain Integrated Management System (IMS) requirements, procedures and policies.
- To undertake any other duties as allocated.
- Must be able to use their own initiative, taking accountability and responsibility for a project from start to finish.
- Excellent communication skills, with a strong focus on deadlines, motivating the team to hit key targets.
- A degree in Construction Engineering or related discipline with 5+ years relevant experience or other industry related qualification and a proven track record.
- Experience with large residential sites would be advantageous.
- Ability to manage and direct sub-contractors.
- Numeracy and IT skills including MS Office, Word and Excel.
- A full driving licence and relevant site cards.
You will develop professionally and personally as a successful Site Manager with an established Company that provides steady, ongoing and local projects. You will receive an attractive salary, with a well-rounded benefits package.