Due to continuing success and growth of our client's Civil Engineering team, we have a fantastic new opportunity for a Civil Site Engineer. Working on water infrastructure projects you will play a key role within the team through setting out, excavation, pipe-laying and concrete works. There will be the opportunity to continue to develop professionally as a successful Civil Site Engineer with the support of your Site and Contracts Manager.
- Reading, interpretation and providing clear communication of construction drawings on site for layouts, material measurements etc.
- Ensuring that the setting out is accurate, providing precise lines, levels and reference points on site.
- Effectively influencing the progress on sites and ensuring programme deadlines are met.
- Ensuring the requirements as specified by client and senior management are met
- Developing effective relationships and dealing with clients and subcontractors.
- Working closely with the Site Manager to ensure that the Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety aspects of the work are adhered to during your project phase on site.
- Continually developing your knowledge in the industry, communicating and implementing best practice guidance to line managers and relevant staff.
- Maintain Integrated Management System (IMS) requirements, procedures and policies.
- To undertake any other duties as allocated.
- Must be able to use their own initiative, taking accountability and responsibility for a project from start to finish.
- Deadline driven, instilling motivation in the team to hit key targets.
- A degree in Civil Engineering or other industry related qualification with 3+ years relevant experience in assisting Site Managers
- Experience within the water or utilities sector would be advantageous.
- Ability to closely collaborate with other project stakeholders
- Numeracy and IT skills including MS Office, Word and Excel.
- A full driving licence and relevant site cards.
You will develop professionally and personally as a successful Site Engineer with an established Company that provides steady and ongoing projects in this area. You will receive an attractive salary, with a rounded benefits package including a company vehicle, fuel allowance, life assurance etc.