Doctor - Disability Assessor (ESA/ UC)
£65k rising to £67k at 6 month probation + further earning potential
If you are a qualified Doctor looking a change and better work life balance, then this could be the role for you!
We are recruiting Medical Doctors to join our client as a Disability Assessor (ESA/ UC).
Medical Support Services, the trusted partner for the Department for Communities, are a leading provider of health assessment services. We are recruiting Health Professionals to join their clinical team as a Disability Assessor Belfast. In this role you will use your clinical skills to carry out medical assessments and reports across a range of health conditions for ESA/ UC Benefit (Employment and Support Allowance/ Universal Credit)
It's clinic based in a multi-disciplinary team environment with all the support around you + full training provided
- Starting salary of £65,000 - rising to £67,000 on passing probation - potential £2500 pa with additional training and responsibility
- Mon to Fri hours (no weekends or night shifts, bank holiday's off)
- Full training provided: well over the required CPD hours to re-validate and maintain your professional clinical registration.
- Full GMC registration with license to practice
- 2 years post-qualification medical experience
- Strong communication, interpersonal and good IT skills
- Ability to work effectively with multidisciplinary teams
- Monday to Friday working hours
- 25 days annual leave plus stats
- Generous employer matching pension scheme
- Private medical insurance (+ option to purchase cover for dependants)
- Life assurance, complimentary medical indemnity insurance
- Reimbursement of your annual professional registration fees
- Regular CPD and flexible additional benefits
- The option to buy and sell annual leave
Successful candidates will join for induction and training at a regional venue prior to starting, paying you a full salary whilst gaining valuable professional development
Apply Now or get in touch!