Manpower are recruiting Medical Secretaries to work for our client.
You will be need to have excellent interpersonal skills, both verbal and written, and an understanding of maintaining confidentiality. You will be computer literate and be efficient in using the Microsoft Office packages and hospital based WPAS.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Providing a highly specialised comprehensive and confidential secretarial service
- Audio transcription of clinic letters, medical reports, operation notes.
- Diary management, arranging meetings and appointments
- Answering telephone calls and responding to enquiries
Essential qualifications and experience:
- RSA II or equivalent qualification in Audio typing/word processing or equivalent experience.
- Previous experience as audio typist
- Experience of DMS is desirable
- Experience of using WPAS (previously known as MYRDDIN)
- Good telephone manner
- Able to function efficiently under pressure and able to meet strict deadlines.
- Knowledge of data protection and confidentiality
Hourly rate: £10.29 - £11.75 per hour.
Duration: 3 months
Hours: Full time and part time positions available.
We are looking for someone to start straightaway subject to satisfactory references.
Please apply with an up to date CV or call 01656 657231 for more information.