Managing Consultant | Manpower Engineering | In Sheffield office 1 day a week
As a Managing Consultant within Manpower Engineering you'll be expected to develop your abilities to a senior level and maximise market opportunities. Working within a robust candidate and client network you will be responsible for building and maintaining a strong and visible brand sourcing Engineering roles within the Manufacturing sector as a true go to specialist.
Leading by example for both revenue generation and behaviours you will set the standard for more junior consultants and help others to achieve their goals through mentoring and coaching.
The Managing Consultant will be responsible for their own contractor billings, as well as leading others to deliver the highest levels of performance excellence to support them in dominating their specialist markets.
- Establish yourself as a market expert within your field and build a network that reflects this.
- Drive the Manpower Engineering business into a higher value - white collar focused space with minimum £6000 average placement values / 18% margins.
- Ensuring a thorough right-first-time approach to all matters of your own and team permanent placement processes.
- Proactively build your profile and personal brand on social channels including LinkedIn and be able to evidence regular postings/information sharing.
- Source candidates effectively using available tools including (but not limited to) Bullhorn, LinkedIn, referrals, CV Search job boards and your own professional network / market map.
- Generate new client relationships through a variety of methods including Calls, Emails, Referrals, Marketing Campaigns and by attending meetings and conferences where applicable.
- Meet or exceed revenue targets through both new and existing clients.
- Offer a 360 sales solution to your client to show end to end client engagement and satisfaction.
- Use sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from client companies.
- Report weekly successes, difficulties and market movements to management and attend regular meetings to discuss growth and development with your peer group.
- Use market data and insights to approach clients in a consultative manner with a high level of service and added value.
- Represent the company and brand as a subject matter and market expert on face-to-face client meetings and presentations.
- Post and create content aligned to your specialist market to develop your personal brand and grow market presence.
- Coach more junior consultants showing consistency in behaviours and levels of performance against targets.
- Ensure adoption, input and usage of Bullhorn - ensuring it is utilised to its full sales and reporting potential.
- Min £120,000 GP per year.
- KPI target of minimum 18% margins and minimum £6000 APV.
- Fulfilment ratios of minimum 33%.
- Ensure no compliance/process breaches for self and team.
- Meeting activity targets agreed with your manager.
- Setting revenue and behavioural standards for your team.
- Accurate and timely financial forecasting.
- Securing consistent new business for yourself and colleagues.
- Complete successful presentations on your engineering specialism.
- Take accountability for and be able to evidence examples of on-going self-learning and development.
Please click apply now for immediate consideration!