Manpower are looking for a Test Engineer to work for our client based in Sawston. This role is well suited for someone who has worked in a technical role, chemistry lab, test engineering etc. This is a varied role which will include but not limited to; testing a wide variety of products, report writing, liaising with customers/clients, preparation of AutoCAD technical drawings and equipment maintenance/calibration.
The role is also suitable for graduates from a technical degree background, for example a Mechanical Engineering degree. In addition to the degree you would need to be practical, a problem solver and good at using tools/manual dexterity.
What We Need From You...
- Higher education qualification, ideally in a scientific or engineering field, or commensurate experience of a practical/engineering/scientific field.
- Technically minded with an interest in understanding how things are put together / work, with practical problem-solving skills.
- Accurate, good written skills, with an organised, methodical approach and excellent attention to detail.
- Good verbal communication skills and the ability to build a good working relationship with clients and colleagues.
- Good IT skills including all commonly used Microsoft software.
- Willing and keen to learn quickly.
- Posses the ability to work well both individually and as part of a team.
- Understanding of 2D technical drawings. Knowledge of AutoCAD would be beneficial.
What You Get In Return...
- A competitive salary of £25,000-£28,000 (dependant on experience)
- Generous contributory pension scheme
- 23 days annual leave + 8 days Bank Holiday
- The opportunity to join a growing and ambitious company
- Opportunity to develop and progress
If this role interests you, let us know and apply!