Manpower are pleased to be recruiting on behalf of our client based in Milton Keynes for a New Business Advisor to join their team.
The hourly rate is £10.48 per hour and you will be expected to work a 35 hour week.
The New Business department is responsible for processing over 500,000 contracts which include applications for vehicle finance and service plans.
The new business role is both telephone and admin based. You will initially go through training to upskill you on the admin processes and individuals may be upskilled to take calls on an ad-hoc basis. The targets in this role are 15 finance document packs actioned each hour.
- Processing customer finance agreements with speed and accuracy being paramount
- Being able to achieve the targets that are set whilst maintaining quality
- If phone trained, being able to answer calls from our Retailers and assist them with an array of queries including setting up finance proposals, activation timescales and confirming what we require for activation of the proposed finance
- Understanding of the FCA and TCF regulations to ensure we are remaining compliant
- Strong customer service focus and a customer friendly manner at all times is essential
- Able to demonstrate systematic thought processes
- Able to cope with pressure and meet deadlines, and able to work flexible working pattern including evening and weekends
- Attention to detail
The working hours are between 0800 and 2000hrs Monday - Friday and 1 in 3 Saturdays. All employees will be required to work between these hours. Shifts can vary between those hours - 8 hours a day 35 hours a week, typical Shift times could be:
- 0800 - 1600; 0900 - 1700; 1000 - 1800; 1100 - 1900; 1200 - 2000; Monday - Friday
- 0900 - 1700hrs Saturdays (1 in 3 Saturdays)
Candidates must be flexible to work ANY of the listed shifts given.
NO HOLIDAYS ARE ALLOWE DURING THE PEAK PERIODS
If this sounds like the role for you then apply now!