Manpower are recruiting a Production Operative for our client based in Bottisham. They make bespoke and luxury products from Timber. This role is well suited for someone who has experience working in a similar role within a Manufacturing/Production environment, especially within a Timber context. The role is also suited for someone interested in getting into this line of work, product and equipment training is on offer.
The working hours are 8am-5pm
What We Need From You...
- Experience working within a similar role
- Ability to work well individually as well as part of a team
- Be organised and have the ability to prioritise workloads
- Have a professional and friendly manor
- To be driven and have good attention to detail
What You Get In Return...
- A competitive salary of £19,000-£24,000
- 20 days annual leave + 8 days Bank Holiday
- Training, both in house and external
- Career progression opportunities
- Pension scheme
If this role appeals to you, let us know and apply!