Project Manager - Kitchen Installations
Manpower are looking for a Project Manager to work within Kitchen Installations for our National client. The role will be covering roughly the North of England. Ideally you will be based in the Leeds/West Yorkshire Area
The role is well suited for someone who has a background in Construction, specifically kitchens. The purpose of the role is to support Project Managers and Installation Managers in your area. This role will be more Customer/Client focused. Going to sites and helping problem solve, carry out post installation checks help manage relationships with Customers and Clients alike.
This is a interesting, fast-paced and varied role.
What We Need From You...
- Possess great organisational and communication skills
- Experience within a similar role is preferable
- Kitchen and construction background is essential
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage a varied workload
- Analytic and posses good attention to detail
- Health & safety knowledge would be beneficial
- Strong customer service and client relation skills
- Ability to own relationships with all arms of the business, good communication skills are essential
- Ability to persuade and influence
What You Get In Return...
- A competitive salary of £32,000-£43,500 (dependant on experience)
- 25 days annual leave + 8 days Bank Holiday
- Company car + fuel card
- Pension Scheme
- 85% Staff discount
- Career development opportunities
- Free parking
- Award and recognition schemes
If this role appeals to you, let us know and apply