Project Coordinator role available - ASAP start
Based at Widness. Hours Mon - Fri 830am - 530pm (1 hr lunch break)
Temporary Contract - with the view to go perm after 12 weeks
Reporting to Project Manager
- To support planning, control and implementation of projects in accordance with the business objectives and maintain profitability, quality and customer satisfaction with both Internal and External Customers
- Supporting the Projects Manager to define the project scope and plan.
- Produce project documentation pre and post implementation.
- Liaise with Projects Manager/Field Services Manager to allocate engineering resource
- Create outage permits / CRQs
- Confirm site access
- Book 3rd Party resource - MEWP / TM / PM
- Assist the Project Manager in budgetary control on Approved projects.
- Manage any change requests or additions to the scope of works as set out in the contract.
- Ensure customer handover documentation is provided within SLA and Invoice approvals are received from the customer in accordance within the timescales as defined in the contract.
- Obtain customer approval for additional cost requests including documentation, recording and the creation of purchase requisitions.
- Ensure all projects are delivered on time and delivered within budget.
- Create and manage excel finance reports detailing customer and supplier claims and payments.
Key Skills Required -
- MS Office including MS Excel & Access database
- Knowledge of SAP desirable
- Excellent Communication skills
- Commercially and financially aware
- Written and oral English qualifications
- Customer focus
- Time management & Prioritisation Skills
Personal Characteristics -
- Demonstrates Leadership qualities
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate to team lead in difficult and high pressure situations
- Adaptability to new environments and challenges at short notice
- Experienced in participating in meetings with customers and contractors
- Good level of written and oral English
- Pragmatic and determined and prepared to learn new skills.
- Ability to negotiate with sub contractors
- Goal orientated
If you are interested in this role, please apply now.