Job Title: Risk Manager
Location: Warrington, GB, WA3 6YD (Flexible / Hybrid Working arrangements available)
Compensation: Up to £65,000 + Benefits
Role Type: Full-time, Permanent
Job ID: SF43023
Cavendish Nuclear is the UK's leading nuclear services company, with a highly-skilled workforce and a growing international presence. Our people innovate to make nuclear safer, faster, at lower cost across all aspects of the nuclear energy lifecycle.
This role will be working in our Defence business which applies Cavendish Nuclear's expertise to the integration and delivery of complex engineering projects in support of national defence. We are a trusted partner and have a long standing working relationship with the Atomic Weapons Establishment and Ministry Of Defence. Our portfolio of work includes the safe decommissioning of sites, but also major infrastructure and maintenance projects at both Clyde and Devonport (Naval Nuclear).
What will you be doing?
We have a new opportunity for a Risk Manager to join us at our Warrington site working on various projects. The successful candidate will be expected to come to our Warrington offices two-three days a week but, you will then be allowed to work from home, for the remainder of the week.
What a role with Cavendish Nuclear offers:
- Generous holiday entitlement and occupational sickness cover
- Agile working conditions
- Competitive money purchase pension scheme with life assurance
- Job satisfaction working together for a sustainable environment for future generations
- A tailored personal development and training programme as well as professional membership Subscriptions
- Autonomy. Trusted and empowered to deliver and be your best
The experience you'll bring:
- Previous experience working in the Nuclear or Defence Sector or within an alternative highly regulated Environment for example: Oil and Gas, Rail, Pharma Etc.
- Previous experience in working in a specialist risk & opportunity position
- Qualified or possessing extensive experience in engineering / project / construction management or a related field
- Add in relevant security clearance required.
Armed Forces Covenant
We are proud to support the Armed Forces community by honouring the Armed Forces Covenant. Click apply to find out more.
All applications should be made online.
We are committed to building an inclusive culture and strive to attract talent who thrive in an inclusive and flexible working environment. If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages, please let us know and will respond in a way that best fits your specific needs.
Please follow the link to find out more about how COVID-19 is impacting Recruitment and On-boarding for applicants.