Manpower Recruitment are looking for a Buisiness Complaint Manager on a Temporary- Permanent basis in Banbury Town Centre within the medical Industry.
Working hours will be Monday-Friday between 8am-5pm and paying between £15-17.50ph depending on experience and to start ASAP.
Duties and responsibilities would include-
- To lead on the delivery of a high quality complaints management service act as business support to the Practice Manager.
- Manage and oversee the work of the Health and Safety Manager and Business Support Administrator.
- To ensure that Medical Records requests are processed efficiently by the reception team and with regard to policies, protocols and information governance requirements.
- To lead on Communication for the Practice in maintaining the Practice Website and social media platforms, Waiting Room communications and patient information and leaflets.
- Act as the first point of contact for patients and members of the public who wish to make a complaint, raise a concern or provide feedback about BCHC.
- Provide a complaints case management service to patients and the public.
- To deal with issues raised by staff about the behaviour of patients or members of the public whilst they are carrying out their roles, taking actions as necessary.
- Manage the investigations and draft responses for complaints received for the Practice.
- To provide an identifiable, accessible service to assist patients and carers with concerns, complaints and queries, providing information to help make their contact with BCHC as easy as possible.
Please get in touch on following Email address and a Manpower Representative will be in touch