Cash and Trade Analyst
We are currently recruiting for Cash & Trade Proc Analyst to work with our client based in the Banking Industry. The role is Hybrid and based in Dublin. This is a 10-month contract position.
The Cash & Trade Proc Analyst is an intermediate level role responsible for ensuring transactions are processed accurately and on time in coordination with the Transaction Services team. The overall objective is to research, conduct analyses, and resolve issues.
- Create customised transaction services reports based on data analysis
- Monitor and research errors to ensure adherence to audit and control policies
- Resolve transaction services issues and use technical expertise/ judgment to conduct complex analysis
- Anticipate and respond to requests for transaction deliverables from internal and external clients and vendors
- Develop and recommend strategic decisions based off in-depth comprehension of how the Cash & Trade operations team interacts with others business unites in accomplishing objectives
- Assist with providing informal guidance or on-the-job-training to new team members as required
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular
consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgement regarding personal behaviour, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 2-5 years of experience in a related role within trade / cash operations management
- Effective verbal and written skills
- Effective communication and analytical skills
- Effective relationship management skills
- Expert level proficiency in Windows, MS Project, and MS Office Suite
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience