Stephen James BMW is looking for an MOT Tester/Vehicle Technician to join our Woolwich Centre. Your role
As an MOT Tester/Vehicle Technician, you will mainly be responsible for MOT tests and repairs, ensuring vehicles are inspected in accordance with BMW and DVSA standards. You will also assist with routine service inspections, repairing and replacing worn or malfunctioning parts.
The basic salary is £26,000 (depending on experience) with an OTE of £30,000 + per annum. Working hours are Monday - Friday, 8.00 am- 5.00 pm, and Saturday, 8 am-2 pm on a (1 in 3) rota basis. The main duties of the role include:
- To carry out MOT inspections and repairs
- To report on faults accurately and complete all paperwork according to statutory requirements
- Perform Servicing and Maintenance of vehicles in accordance with BMW/MINI UK standards
- To advise Line Manager on additional repairs identified to obtain permission from customer before proceeding
- To deliver high standards of technical advice, service, and maintenance to all customers
- Level 3 Vehicle Maintenance and Repair/ATA qualification (or equivalent)
- Valid MOT licence
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Proven experience working on vehicle maintenance and repairs, either in a dealership, or an independent garage
- Valid clean UK Driving Licence and must be eligible to work in the UK
Your hard work will be rewarded with 23 days' annual holiday plus bank holidays/ competitive bonus plan/discount schemes with popular high street retailers/pension scheme & life assurance/car hire scheme for family/cycle to work scheme/discounted servicing and MOT + more.
If MOT Tester/Vehicle Technician is the role for you, click apply to start your new career.