Are you a student who requires flexible hours? Or perhaps a parent who wants a part time role flexible around childcare? Then this could be the role for you - no previous experience required and a chance to work with a FTSE 100 Credit Card Company based in the heart of Brighton.
Salary: £10.44 per hour
Location: Brighton (Hybrid Model)
Duration: Until 31 December 2022
Hours: Negotiable, role will be part time for suitable applicants
The position is a short-term opportunity focused on supporting the UK team in contacting customers to remediate their customer data in relation to UK Anti-Money Laundering regulations.
The primary responsibility of this role will be outbound calling to Business and Corporate customers to help them submit their relevant business information. An element of the role will be to route the customers internally if there are any servicing issues uncovered.
This position offers insight into the business and the potential for progression into the Account Management team.
- Clearly articulate the Anti-Money Laundering requirements to customers
- Support and guide the customer through emails and outbound calling
- Validate we hold the correct up to date information with the customer
- Work closely with internal stakeholders (Account Management & project teams) to support completion of the project
- Keep records updated in the Customer Relationship Management tools, and keep central project tracker updated
- Hit key performance metrics such as call volumes and email communications to customers
- A motivated, independent proactive individual with the ability to manage your own productivity and performance
- Strong interpersonal skills with a proven ability to manage relationships, both internal and external to deliver against targets
- Excellent rapport building skills on the phone
- Previous customer facing, phone experience is preferable
- Good attention to detail skills
If you feel that you fit the above criteria and would like to work in a vibrant, forward thinking environment, then apply here today!