An immediate opportunity for Mechanical Fitters on a Temp-Perm has arisen for our client based in Mallusk who is well established within the steel Industry!
- Assist in the installation of; ductile, carbon steel and stainless-steel pipework and fittings typically in the range 100mm to 700mm diameter;
- Assist in the installation of steel walkways, ladders and frameworks
- Installation and maintenance of pumps and valves etc.
- Use of machine tools to produce right first-time installations for clients
- Travelling to site in company vehicle.
- Valid CSR Card
- Proficient in the proper use of engineering hand tools, portable power tools and basic machine tools
- The ability to understand general arrangement and detailed drawings
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work efficiently in a team environment
- Good Working knowledge of Safety, Health Environment and Quality Procedures
- Able to integrate well into a team as well as work independently
- Strong communication skills all levels with the client, suppliers, contractors and design team
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Apprenticeship in Mechanical Engineering plus the satisfactory completion of a relevant NVQ level 3 or equivalent
- Experience working in the water / waste water industry
Hours of work:
- Mon to Thurs - 8am to 4.40pm
- Friday - 8am to 3.30pm
Rate of pay:
- £12.50 per hour (up to 39 hours)
- £18.75 per hour (after 39 hours)
- £25.00 per hour (Sundays)
Interested? Click 'Apply' now and a member of the recruitment team will be in touch!