Job Title: Desktop Support Analyst
Location: Bristol, GB, BS3 2AZ
Compensation: Up to £30,000 + Benefits
Role Type: Full-time, Permanent
Role ID : SF45087
Here at Babcock International, we are looking for a Desktop Support Analyst, to join us at Ashton Vale, reporting to the Desktop Team Leader; supporting the Service Desk when required to ensure call answering SLA is met.
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for you to maintain, support and implement the desktop environments at a second line level; to include fault fix, swap out of equipment and request fulfilment as required across Babcock International Group on a multiple site basis.
What will you be doing?
* To provide second line technical support through agreed Service Levels and Key Performance Indicators.
* Provide second line fault fix to agreed SLA's
* Provide second line request resolution to agreed standards and KPI's
* Maintain Desktop environments to agreed standards.
* Maintain Operational and Technical Documentation to agreed standards.
* Provide desktop application support where required.
The experience you'll bring
* Knowledge of the ITIL environment and process essential
* Ability to problem solve complex technical issues
* Provide 2nd Line desktop support to users in a MS Win7 and Win10 environment.
* Configure and provide support for business use mobile devices.
* Answering support queries via phone, email and in person.
* Work with a service desk tool to ensure requests are logged, updated and closed to agreed SLA's.
* You must be able to obtain SC Clearance.
What a role with Babcock offers?
* Generous holiday entitlement
* Pension Plan
* Access to make a difference for a sustainable environment for future
* A tailored personal development and training programme.
* Autonomy. Trusted and empowered to deliver and be your best.
Babcock Corporate Services (BCS) is a global function, with our largest site being Lakeside in Portsmouth, but we operate from multiple sites around the world. BCS supplies and operates all IT, security, procurement, and finance Shared Services. We are embedded alongside the operations that we serve, enabling us to maintain close working relationships that support delivery to our customers. We drive standardisation, simplification and automation across Babcock, to help generate sustainable value for the group and our external customers.
Armed Forces Covenant
We are proud to support the Armed Forces community by honouring the Armed Forces Covenant. Click here to find out more.
All applications should be made online.
We are committed to building an inclusive culture and strive to attract talent who thrive in an inclusive and flexible working environment. If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages, please let us know and will respond in a way that best fits your specific needs.
Please follow the link when you apply to find out more about how COVID-19 is impacting Recruitment and On-boarding for applicants.