Senior Operations Consultant
Hosted by Manpower.
ManpowerGroup Ireland have an exciting new opportunity with our client SAP! This is a 12-month contract role employed with ManpowerGroup. Please read below for more information on SAP company and role responsibilities.
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device - SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
You will support the Talent Management organization to deliver on its strategic goals. The Senior Operations Consultant supports with workforce planning, stakeholder management, meeting preparation, strategic requests from the SAP Learning organization, meeting facilitation and ad hoc requests as required.
The role identifies ways to improve the organization's efficiency and coordinates end-to-end governance and standards for the organization to operate efficiently.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provides support to the Head of Talent Management & Leadership team with strategic data requests
- Works across the organisation and with various stakeholders to support and ensure timely delivery of reporting
- Translates the strategic vision of leadership into operational processes
- Drives and coordinates organisational objectives and metrics to ensure operational excellence
- Facilitates workshops to create and assess quarterly, yearly and long-term goals
- Supports workforce planning & ensures operational excellence across the organization.
- Coordinates stakeholder meetings and preparation for Monthly and Quarterly Business reviews for the Talent Management organization
- Automates processes where possible
- Supports the organisation in creating tools to better assess business performance
The Ideal Candidate
- Team player with a can do and want to help attitude
- Excellent ability to analyse, model and interpret data
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Self-initiative & strong accountability for business results.
- Flexible with ability to work under pressure & prioritize
- Experience of delivering operational excellence in a global organization.
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including MS Teams, Excel
- Project Management skills an advantage
- Strong attention to detail essential
- Proven ability to challenge the status quo & view change as an opportunity
- Business fluency in English.
- Experienced in planning work and meeting deadlines
- Experienced working in a virtual environment and with multiple time zones
- Experience sharing results leveraging PPT for senior stakeholders in a corporate environment
- Experience translating intangible objectives into tangible measurements
- Experience mediating between strategic leadership and technical teams
WHAT YOU GET FROM US @ ManpowerGroup
Manpower is the global leader in contingent and permanent staffing. We are proud to have received several global awards and achievements, including being named to Ethisphere's "World's Most Ethical Companies" list for eleven consecutive years - more than any organization in the industry.
We offer our employees a range of great benefits, online training courses, as well as professional advice and support to get you settled into your new role at SAP, with continued support throughout your tenure with us.
If you are interested in working with ManpowerGroup onsite at SAP, please apply!