Job Title: Print Room Assistant
Compensation: £20,144.00 + Benefits
Role Type: Full time / Permanent
We have an exciting opportunity based here at Royal Air Force Wyton based in Huntingdon.
Who we are looking for?
We wish to appoint a Print Room Assistant (37 hrs a week) who will be responsible to the Print Supervisor for the safe operation of digital printing and finishing equipment, encouraging and ensuring teamwork, aligning work processes in order to achieve high performance standards and meet established targets and objectives in a motivated work environment.
What will you be doing?
- Provide support to the Print Supervisor and the Media Management Team.
* Operation of digital printers and finishing equipment in line with customer requirements.
* Provide bulk high speed and customer response photocopying and printing.
* Liaison with customer.
* Ensuring any personal data held or generated is handled in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1988.
* Maintaining the area in a clean and tidy condition.
The experience you'll bring
- Experience within an MOD environment
* Possess a full driving licence
* Good working knowledge of Adobe Acrobat & Microsoft Office applications inc. Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
* NVQ Level 1 or 2 in Digital Printing
You must be able to achieve the appropriate security clearance level for this role.
What a role with Babcock offers?
* Generous holiday entitlement
* Pension Plan
* Access to make a difference for a sustainable environment for future
* A tailored personal development and training programme.
* Autonomy. Trusted and empowered to deliver and be your best.
For more than a century, Babcock, the Aerospace and Defence company, has been trusted to deliver bespoke, highly skilled engineering services. We help customers in the UK and around the world to improve the capability, reliability, and availability of their most critical assets within the four market sectors of Marine, Land, Aviation, and Nuclear, underpinned by a deep understanding of technology integration, unique infrastructure, and specialist training.
Armed Forces Covenant
We are proud to support the Armed Forces community by honouring the Armed Forces Covenant. Click apply to find out more.
All applications should be made online.
We are committed to building an inclusive culture and strive to attract talent who thrive in an inclusive and flexible working environment. If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages, please let us know and will respond in a way that best fits your specific needs.
Please follow the link when you apply to find out more about how COVID-19 is impacting Recruitment and On-boarding for applicants.
Closing Date: 12/07/2022