Talent Acquisition Specialist
We are currently seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our client based in Banking Industry. The role is Hybrid and based in Dublin. This is a 11months contract position
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will provide full-life cycle recruiting and strategic business partner support for a number of functions in Dublin at EU Headquarters. The team supports Operational Banking roles.
- Contributes to the implementation and measurement of key strategies (Talent & Diversity and Inclusion) and processes relating to a diverse bench of future leaders including the talent process, performance management, Multiperspective Feedback, Assessments, coaching, etc.)
- Supports the development and implementation of programs for high potential employees/ diverse employees ensuring a diverse pipeline to meet business needs, partnering closely with L&D, HRA's, Campus, Program Management and Diversity
- Liaises with the business, HRAs etc. to identify high potential nominations for programs both within the business and at an enterprise level
- Implement and advise on key processes related to talent review/succession planning, diversity pipelines, talent development, succession, performance management etc.
- Partners closely with HRAs, HRPS, HRSS, HRCA to deploy and execute on processes and reporting
- Analyses and provides insights into efficient and impactful processes
- Represents talent and diversity on Affinity or business operating committees, supporting talent and diversity pipelines and development
- Aids in building external partnerships and positions Talent & Diversity and Inclusion brand at key industry forums
- Gains organizational knowledge and skills to deliver quality Diversity and Inclusion outcomes
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding bank, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behaviour, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Must have either HR or TA experience or Relevant Degree / Qualification
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills and stakeholder management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with an emphasis on MS Excel