Multinational ICT Company
Permanent, Full time
Mostly office based but will require travel between sites.
Benefits: Pension, Health Insurance
- Responsible for EHS domain for the entire office, including on-site project deliveries and in-house
- occupational Health and Well being matters;
- Develop, implement, and administer all applicable EHS support programs and policies to all staffs;
- Ensure company compliance and continuous improvement in environmental standards, systems and
- programmes according to relevant legislation;
- Maintain and update the EHS regulation, comply to local market and customer requirement;
- Lead the team to align with all partners/stakeholders to conduct hazard identification, risk assessment and
- the development and implementation of control measures as required. Report as necessary;
- Lead on audit for all projects/sites to ensure governance and compliance.
- In-depth knowledge of EHS requirements in Ireland, preferably experience in telecommunication industry;
- On-site project management experience is preferred;
- Experience in leading and implementing EH&S programs;
- Got the EHS certifications from regulatory bodies to work as EHS manager in Ireland.
- Work experience: At least 5 years' experience in EHS