Manpower are looking for a Purchasing Assistant to join the team in Ilkeston!
As a Purchasing Assistant you will be responsible for ensuring raw materials are ordered and received on time to support the manufacturing teams.
- Placing and monitoring orders
- Price materials and select the most appropriate supplier for the business' needs
- Identify issues and deal with them as they arise by liaising with the relevant people
- Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing suppliers to ensure a productive relationship
The ideal candidate will:
- Have prior experience within a purchasing role
- Be confident using different IT applications such as Word and Excel
- Have prior experience within the manufacturing industry
- Be flexible, adaptable and resilient
HOURS AND PAY:
22k per annum salary
36 hours per week
- Monday - Thursday 8am-4pm
- Friday 8am-12 noon
What's in it for you?:
- The chance to work within an exciting, fast paced role
- Competitive salary
- Early finish every Friday!
- 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Health scheme giving you discount on glasses, dental care etc
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CALL ELLA ON 07483 161809 !