Job Title: Project Manager
Compensation: £ 45,000 - £ 65,000 + Benefits
Role Type: Full time / Permanent
Job ID: SF45157 About us:Cavendish Nuclear is the UK's leading nuclear services company, with a highly-skilled workforce and a growing international presence. Our people innovate to make nuclear safer, faster, at lower cost across all aspects of the nuclear energy lifecycle.
What will you be doing?
We have a new opportunity for a Project Manager to join us at our Heysham site working on various projects. The successful candidate will be required to work 37 hours at our Heysham site.
Lead on Health, Safety, Security, Environment and Quality within the project.
* Managing the Customer Interface and associated management of the project including identification and monitoring of project risks (threats and opportunities), planning and implementing response to these and responding to other issues that affect the project.
* Establishing and maintaining governance arrangements for the delivery of the project , defining clear roles, responsibilities and accountabilities that align with the EDF Investment Delivery process;
* Leading the project to deliver world class performance by means of employee engagement, continuous improvement and identifying and implementing the latest technology;
* Accountable for planning and monitoring the programme (profit & loss) ; agree plans with the Project Portfolio Manager and submit regular Monthly Review Reports indicating any deviations and corrective action taken
What a role with Cavendish Nuclear offers:
* Generous holiday entitlement and occupational sickness cover
* Agile working conditions
* Competitive money purchase pension scheme with life assurance
* Job satisfaction working together for a sustainable environment for future generations
* A tailored personal development and training programme as well as professional membership Subscriptions
* Autonomy. Trusted and empowered to deliver and be your best.
The experience you'll bring:
* Previous experience working in the Nuclear or Defence Sector or within an alternative highly regulated Environment for example: Oil and Gas, Rail, Pharma Etc.
* Previous experience in working within a similar industry. Experience is more important than qualifications.
* Qualified or possessing extensive experience in APM and PMQ ideal, Prince2 also acceptable. Degree in relevant industry/discipline or equivalent with sufficient experience will also be considered.
* Counter Terrorist Check (CTC)
Armed Forces CovenantWe are proud to support the Armed Forces community by honouring the Armed Forces Covenant. Click apply to find out more.
All applications should be made online. We are committed to building an inclusive culture and strive to attract talent who thrive in an inclusive and flexible working environment. If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages, please let us know and will respond in a way that best fits your specific needs.Please follow the link to find out more about how COVID-19 is impacting Recruitment and On-boarding for applicants.
Closing date: 13/07/2022 #LI-POST