On site, Dublin 12 (Luas line)
Permanent / full time
Our client is one of Ireland's longest-established distributors of commercial vehicles, spare parts and aftersales services.
Purpose of the role
To support the Head of HR with all people-related tasks from recruiting new employees to processing leavers and all HR-focused activities that occur in between.
This is an entry level position and would ideally suit candidates that have 1-2 years HR/Recruitment administration experience.
- This role is expected to grow and evolve over time and whilst the key responsibilities for the role are outlined below, they are not limited to same.
- Assist in all aspects of the recruitment cycle - advertising roles, screening CVs, arranging interviews, communicating with successful/unsuccessful candidates
- Support in the onboarding process - arranging pre-employment medicals, reference checking, drafting contracts, collating new starter information, liaising with payroll, setting up personnel files, conducting Company induction training
- Coordinate probationary review meetings and ensure all relevant documentation is completed
- Maintain all employee data on internal HR system, ensure information is accurate and meets all legislative and policy requirements
- Coordinate employee apprenticeship programme
- Organise required Training & Development and liaise with relevant line managers re same
- Produce HR metrics reports as required
- Take minutes in meetings as required
- Conduct exit interviews
- Assist in all HR related projects
- Manage payroll operations and organise workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately, efficiently and timely for weekly payments
Essential Skills and Experience
- HR/ Business third level qualification or equivalent
- Minimum of 1-2 years administration experience in either HR or Recruitment
- Strong IT skills - MS Office, Outlook and related business communication tools
- Highly organised and able to prioritise workload effectively
- Ability to multitask and perform under pressure
- Approachable - a 'people' person with excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Effective relationship builder and team player
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Positive attitude