Our client, one of the UK's leading Energy providers is looking to recruit an experienced Reporting Analyst.This role sits within the Reporting Team, which forms part of the Programme Office. It will provide an interesting mix of tasks including the production and provision of insightful reports, data analysis and management information. You will also act as 'gate-keeper' for internal processes and tools, provide support and advice to internal customers and you will get involved with improvement activities and projects across the wider team. If you're flexible, proactive and like getting into the detail, then this is the role for you.
- Produce regular reports and develop new reports (as required). You will work closely with other members of the reporting team, and key stakeholders from across the business to achieve this.
- Analyse a wide variety of data and provide insights to the business. This will be used to inform decision-making.
- Conduct robust quality checks and data verification to ensure high levels of accuracy are maintained.
- Carry out thorough developmental testing on new or amended tools, reports and processes.
- Act as 'point of contact' for stakeholders across the business to provide support and guidance for internal processes and tools.
- Identify improvement opportunities in the Reporting Team and provide support to improvement activities and projects across the wider Programme Office Group.
- Provision of ad-hoc support or analysis as per business needs.
Knowledge and Skills
- Good numeric and analytical skills, able to interrogate, analyse and report data.
- Experienced in the preparation of reports and information, to an exacting standard, using packages such as Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Strong attention to detail
- Good interpersonal and communications skills.
- Excellent team player with good ability for collaborative working.
- Strong organisation skills, ability to prioritise and complete tasks to deadline.
- Proactive with a healthy questioning attitude.
- Ability to work on own initiative, identify problems and solve them to drive performance improvements.
- Flexible and adaptable
- Experience of using web based reporting tools such as Power BI or Business Objects would be advantageous but not essential
Please note; if successful you will be employed by Manpower working on a temporary ongoing basis with scope for extension. Our client are operating a Hybrid working model, therefore the need to be onsite a number of days a week is essential but there is scope to WFH. You will be expected to undertake a drugs and alcohol test as well as be security checked to BPSS and CTC Level.
Key Benefits working with Manpower:
* 36 days holiday accrual (pro-rata) including bank holidays
* Company pension scheme
* Access to client facilities onsite
* Access to Manpower's online training platform 'powerYOU', giving you access to hundreds of online training courses
* Opportunity to be selected for additional upskilling and career support through Manpower's MyPath programme
* Dedicated Manpower Account Specialist to provide support during your assignment