Job Title: Grounds Maintenance & Warehouse Support
Location: High Wycombe
Compensation: £19,148.00 + Benefits
Role Type: Full time / Permanent
Job ID: SF40805
An exciting opportunity for a Clothing Stores Supplier & General Duties Operator has opened up in our Supply team. Clothing Stores provide a counter service to meet the clothing needs of our military customers. This is an opportunity for someone who desires the flexibility for an indoor and outdoor position, flexibility to work inside and out.
Who we are looking for?
We're looking for a self-motivated individual to join our existing team to provide support, as required, to these two different functions, Clothing Stores Supplier (indoor role) and General Duties (mainly outdoor role) to meet customer needs at Air Command and RAF High Wycombe.
What will you be doing?
- Accurate recording of bulk receipts into Clothing Stores
- Provide a counter service for any clothing requests or exchanges
- Assist with Clothing Parades with contracted tailoring services and MoD enabled contract
- Accurate maintenance and recording of all documents relating to Clothing issues, receipts and exchanges
- Assisting building custodians in footpath clearance during snow and ice occurrences
- Providing escort duties
The experience you'll bring
No previous experience required but you should be content working both outdoors and indoors and be competent in the use of Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel. In addition you will have the ability to complete on line training for the required computer systems that are used.
You must be able to achieve the appropriate security clearance level for this role.
What a role with Babcock offers?
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Pension Plan
- Access to make a difference for a sustainable environment for future
- A tailored personal development and training programme.
- Autonomy. Trusted and empowered to deliver and be your best.
For more than a century, Babcock, the Aerospace and Defence company, has been trusted to deliver bespoke, highly skilled engineering services. We help customers in the UK and around the world to improve the capability, reliability, and availability of their most critical assets within the four market sectors of Marine, Land, Aviation, and Nuclear, underpinned by a deep understanding of technology integration, unique infrastructure, and specialist training.
Armed Forces Covenant
We are proud to support the Armed Forces community by honouring the Armed Forces Covenant. Click apply to find out more.
All applications should be made online.
We are committed to building an inclusive culture and strive to attract talent who thrive in an inclusive and flexible working environment. If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages, please let us know and will respond in a way that best fits your specific needs.
Please follow the link when you apply to find out more about how COVID-19 is impacting Recruitment and On-boarding for applicants.