Job Role: Facilities Administrator
Hours: Full time / Perm
Would you like to join a leading provider of technology and services to the energy industry?
To assist the Facilities Team with the general running of the Facilities department. Under moderate supervision to perform secretarial, administrative, and organisational duties.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Performs administration tasks on the maintenance system.
- Compose and respond to emails and phone calls.
- Assist in the production of presentations for Facilities.
- Maintains files and databases for functional area and other locations as assigned.
- Prepare and submit shopping carts through the SAP system for Facilities, ensure purchase orders are raised and acknowledged by the supplier and book in work.
- On completion of the works ensure that the purchase order is receipted in the SAP system to ensure that the invoices will be paid when sent.
- Provide support to the Facilities technicians to ensure the smooth running of the department.
- Assists scheduling of meetings, catering, and special department-related events.
- Liaise with other departments, particularly HSE.
- Comply with HSE systems, complete and maintain basic training, and risk identification reports.
- Such other duties as the management may at times reasonably require.
- Provide cover for reception in the event of staff shortages or at busy times
Qualifications & Experience:
- GCSE, A levels or equivalent.
- Evidence of successful secretarial and/or clerical experience in a busy environment.
- Experience in and M&E or contract control and advantage
- Good software skills and office skills including, but not limited to; Internet, e-mail, Microsoft office 365 applications, SAP, photocopier, etc.
- Basic knowledge of HSE and department orientation.
- May need to be familiar with basic accounting principles, invoicing procedures, office management, procurement, product line components and equipment, and/or purchasing.
BlueFlex (if eligible):
We are open to flexible, hybrid working with a combination of on-site & home working days.
What we can offer you:
Competitive base salary with bonus, private healthcare for employee & family, subsidised dental care, Health & Wellbeing programs such as the Employee Mental health support, health & wellness coaching, part employer and employee funded pension contribution, Income protection scheme, life insurance.
If this is of interest, then please apply!