Job Role: Supply Chain Administration
Hours: Full time / Perm
Would you like to join a leading provider of technology and services to the energy industry?
Planning and Supply Chain | Purchasing
The Supply Chain Administrator is responsible for providing general administrative support to various groups in the Supply Chain organisation. The Supply Chain Administrator reviews and analyse catalogue updates for accuracy, ensures data quality, and is accountable for the accuracy of information.
- Provide administrative support to local procurement and sourcing activities.
- Provide clerical support associated with preparing and filing specific Supply Chain documents, reports, performance indicators and correspondence.
- Perform clerical duties associated with processing Supply Chain data, information and documentation.
- Perform clerical duties associated with creating, distributing, managing and closing purchase orders.
- Participate in Supply Chain-related audits.
- Identify opportunities and implement actions to continuously reduce wasted time, money and resources.
Experience & Exposures: