A fantastic Opportunity has arisen for a Trainer/ Assessor in Joinery, plastering or Painting. As a practical line trainer, you will manage the delivery of specific skills training for the factory operatives. You will play a fundamental role in the development staff and will support the Technical Training Manager in ensuring continued training support to account for a growing (and potentially multi-site) nature of our workforce and innovative future-focused training techniques.
Monday - Thursday 7.30am - 4.30pm
Friday 7.30am - 3.30pm
- Deliver training programmes that ensure adherence to the Factory Blueprint and ensure we deliver product integrity.
- Support the Technical Training Partners as required in the delivery of training programs on the line and within the Training Academy.
- Conduct and record line rate assessments and provide feedback to operatives within designated station areas.
- Ensure constant challenge and rigour around the effectiveness of the training provision by monitoring and evaluating all practical training outputs and success; producing regular management information against agreed KPIs
- Deliver practical training on all production machinery and equipment within designated station.
- A recognised professional training qualification, ideally a CIPD Level 3 or equivalent.
- Level 2/3 NVQ in Joinery, plastering or painting.
- A proven track record in designing and executing successful training programmes
- Relevant sector experience across manufacturing and/or construction environments
- Good business sense and the ability to deliver in line with budgets
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written organisational skills
- Drive and motivation, high energy and can inspire others into action
- Superior planning, presentation, time and project management skills
- A strong collaborator, can engage within HR but can also influence across the business
- Experience in Plastering/Aluminium frame build, Joinery or painting and decorating required.
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Private Medical Insurance
- Pension - employee 2%, employer 5% contribution
- X4 Life Assurance
- Share Schemes
- Discretionary bonus