This is an amazing opportunity for an internal recruiter to join a fantastic team in the Fine Art industry.
Initially, the role is for 6 months but there is a chance of this being extended or going permanent.
Based in Birmingham and moving to brand new offices in August at the Mail Box
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
Completing all the recruitment for the business, from drafting job adverts to shortlisting candidates for roles and conducting 1st stage interviews. We are also looking for someone with the ability to build and work on a talent attraction strategy
KEY ACTIVITIES OF ROLE:
- Liaising with line managers regarding recruitment needs
- Drafting job adverts and posting of adverts to relevant job boards
- Reviewing applications and shortlisting candidates for first stage interviews
- Conducting first-stage interviews with the candidate to qualify their compatibility to the role
- Liaising with managers on suitability of candidates and arranging second stage interviews
- Strong candidate management
- Work on a talent attraction strategy for the business
- Work with digital marketing on the company's employer branding to attract the best calibre of candidate
Competencies required for role:
- Previous experience in an Internal recruiter role
- Experience working on talent attraction strategies
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A warm, engaging personality, a 'can do' attitude, and a passion for success.
- You must be self-motivated with excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work on own initiative and work to deadlines
- Good communication / interpersonal skills
- Good IT / Office skills