HGV Cat C Driver (Class 2)
£28,000 + Training + Benefits
Do you hold a valid Category C Licence? Are you looking for a great work/life balance?
You will benefit from a comprehensive induction, on the job training and work alongside a close-knit team to ensure that the job runs as smoothly as possible.
On a typical day, you will start in the early AM, perform daily vehicle checks and plan your route according to the delivery schedule.
Alongside a great work/life balance, this company also offer a host of company benefits including; cycle to work scheme, company pension, retail discounts & healthcare cashplan.
- Class 2 Multi Drop
- Covering Northern & Southern Ireland
- No Nights Out
- AM starts
- Job & Knock
- Valid Category C Licence, DCPC & Digicard
- Good communication skills (written & verbal)
- Confident at working on own initiative
- Periodic DCPC Organised & Paid For
- 29 Days holiday (rising to 34)
- Share Sceme
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Overtime Available
If you are interested in this role, then hit APPLY now.
(class 2, category c, driver, rigid, truck, lorry, multidrop, Armagh, dungannon, banbridge, newry, northern Ireland, cpc, digicard, hgv, hgv2, cat c, professional)