Account Manager - Kitchens
Manpower are looking for an Account Manager - Kitchens to work for our National client. This role is covering the South West and West of England (Gloucester - Eastbourne - Truro). This role is well suited to someone who has experience working within the Kitchen/Construction Industry, you will be tasked with looking after up to 50 account in your geography. Providing each account with support with the goal of maximising revenue and sales.
You will be your clients in that areas main point of contact, taking their orders, checking their quotes, updating on delivery times, problem solving, supporting with training, arranging appointments and much more. The role is well suited for someone who has great interpersonal skills and has a strong customer care & commercial mindset.
The role will be largely field based and has strong career progression opportunities.
What We Need From You...
- Possess excellent organisational and communication skills
- Experience within a similar role would be beneficial
- Strong customer service skills
- Be a problem solver
- Ability to prioritise and manage a varied workload
- Analytic and posses good attention to detail
- Ability to own relationships with all arms of the business
- Ability to persuade and influence customers, both internal & external
What You Get In Return...
- A competitive salary of £25,000-£30,000
- Up to 30% Bonus Scheme
- Company Car + Fuel Card
- Laptop and Phone
- 25 days annual leave + 8 days Bank Holiday
- Pension Scheme
- 85% Staff discount
- To be Remote, Field and Site based
- Award and recognition schemes
If this role appeals to you, let us know and apply