Manpower are looking for an Kitchen Installer to work for our national client. The role will be based / covering some of the South East, primarily in Maidstone & Rainham (M2). This role is well suited to someone who either has experience as a Kitchen Installer or within a similar role, especially to do with both Kitchen Installations at volume and bespoke, individual kitchens. This role is well suited for someone looking to take the next step in their career. The role provides an excellent path for career progression, most notably into the role of Project Manager.
50% of the role is carrying out remediation's / customer care / finishing. The other 50% of the role will be carrying out full fittings.
What We Need From You...
- Possess great organisational and communication skills
- To be experienced at fitting and installing kitchens to a high standard
- Ability to prioritise and manage a varied workload
- CSCS Card
- Customer Service and support oriented attitude with the ability to problem solve
- Target and goal oriented
- To want to be developed whether that be; CSCS, SSSTS and NVQ Qualifications.
- Possess a full UK driving licence
- Possess your own 110v tools
What You Get In Return...
- A competitive salary of £40,000-£45,000 (dependant on experience)
- 25 days annual leave + 8 days Bank Holiday
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Pension Scheme
- 85% Staff discount
- Award and recognition schemes
- Car benefits - Van and Fuel Card
If this role appeals to you, let us know and apply!